SELF ANALYSIS QUESTIONNAIRE
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
1. Have I attained the goal which I established as my objective for this year? (You should work with a definite for this year? (You should work with a definite yearly objective to be attained as a part of your major life objective.)
2. Have I delivered service of the best possible QUALITY of which I was capable, or could I have improved any part of this service?
3. Have I delivered service in the greatest possible QUANTITY of which I was capable?
4. Has the spirit of my conduct been harmonious and cooperative at all times?
5. Have I permitted the habit of procrastination to decrease my efficiency, and if so, to what extent?
6. Have I improved my PERSONALITY? and if so, in what ways?
7. Have I been persistent in following my plans through completion?
8. Have I reached decisions PROMPTLY and DEFINITELY on all occasions?
9. Have I permitted any one or more of the six basic fears to decrease my efficiency?
10. Have I been either “over-cautious” or “under-cautious”?
11. Has my relationships with associates in work been pleasant or unpleasant? If it has been unpleasant, has it been partly or wholly mine?
12. Have I dissipated any of my energy through lack of CONCENTRATION of effort?
13. Have I been open-minded and tolerant in connection with all subjects?
14. In what way have I improved my way to render service?
15. Have I been intemperate (excessive) in any of my habits?
16. Have I expressed, either openly or secretly, any form of EGOTISM?
17. Has my conduct towards others been in such that it has induced them to respect me?
18. Have my opinions and DECISIONS been based on guesswork, or accuracy of analysis and THOUGHT?
19. Have I followed the habit of budgeting my time, and expenses, and income? and have I been conservative in the budgets?
20. How much time have I devoted to unprofitable effort which I might have used to better advantage?
21. How many I REBUDGET my time, and change my habits so I will become more efficient this coming year?
22. Have I been guilty of conduct which was not approved my conscience?
23. In what ways have I rendered MORE SERVICE and BETTER SERVICE that I was paid to render?
24. Have I been unfair to anyone, and if so, in what way?
25. If I had been the purchaser of my own services for the year, would I have been satisfied with my purchase?
26. Am I in the right vocation, and if not, why not?
27. Has the purchaser of my services been satisfied with my service, if not, why?
28. What is my present rating on the fundamental principles of success? (Make this rating fairly, and frankly, and have it checked by someone who is courageous enough to do it accurately.)