Are there tried and true principles that are always certain to help a person grow? John Maxwell says the answer is yes. He has been passionate about personal development for over fifty years, and for the first time, he teaches everything he has gleaned about what it takes to reach our potential.
- THE LAW OF INTENTIONALITY – Growth Doesn’t Just Happen…
- THE LAW OF THE MIRROR – You Must See Value In Yourself And Add Value To Yourself
- THE LAW OF AWARENESS – You Must Know Yourself To Grow Yourself
- THE LAW OF CONSISTENCY – Motivation Gets You Going – Discipline Keeps You Going
- THE LAW OF ENVIRONMENT – Growth Thrives In Conducive Surroundings
- THE LAW OF DESIGN – To Maximize Growth, Develop Strategies
- THE LAW OF PAIN – Good management Of Bad Experiences Leads To Great Growth
- THE LAW OF REFLECTION – Learning to Pause Allows Growth To Catch Up With You.
- THE LAW OF THE LADDER – Character Growth Determines The Height Of Your Personal Growth
- THE LAW OF THE RUBBER BAND – Growth Stops When You Lose The Tension Between Where You Are And Where You Could Be
- THE LAW OF THE TRADEOFFS – You Have to Give Up to Go Up
- THE LAW OF CURIOSITY – Growth Is Stimulated by Asking Why
- THE LAW OF MODELING – It’s Hard to Improve When You have No One But Yourself to Follow
- THE LAW OF EXPANSION – Growth Always Increases Your Capacity
- THE LAW OF CONTRIBUTION – Growing Yourself Enables You To Grow Others
Personal growth is the only vehicle by which individuals arrive at their full potential. John Maxwell shares proven principles for upgrading your capacities to lead others and generate results. To get where you want to go in life, personal development cannot be overlooked, postponed, or taken for granted. Whether you’re just starting your career or nearing its end, this book articulates truths you can apply immediately to make the most of your time, talents, and influence.
Please contact Dave Leingang at 701-527-7416 or email email@example.com with any questions.