WHATEVER YOUR VOCATION OR ASPIRATION, you can increase your impact on others by Becoming a Person of Influence. Learn simple, insightful ways to interact more positively with others, and watch your personal and organizational success go off the charts.
Practical and easy principles to apply to everyday life:
- Managers will see their employees respond with new enthusiasm
- Parents will connect with their children on a deeper level
- Coaches will see players blossom
- Pastors will reach more people
- Salespeople will break records
Please contact Dave Leingang at 701-527-7416 or email email@example.com to bring the Becoming A Person of Influence training to your organization or if interested in one on one coaching.
Bi-Weekly Mastermind – Four Two Hour Sessions
SESSION 1 – August 13, 2018, 12:00 – 2:00 pm
- Goals of this training
- Your influence inventory
- Influence Insights
SESSION 2 – August 27, 2018, 12:00 – 2:00 pm
- A Person of Influence Has Integrity with People
- A Person of Influence Nurtures Other People
- A Person of Influence Has Faith in People
- A Person of Influence Listens to People
- A Person of Influence Understands People
SESSION 3 – September 10, 2018, 12:00 – 2:00 pm
- A Person of Influence Enlarges People
- A Person of Influence Navigates for Other People
- A Person of Influence Connects with People
SESSION 4 – September 24, 2018, 12:00 – 2:00 pm
- A Person of Influence Empowers People
- A Person of Influence Reproduces Other Influencers
- Review/Wrap up
This bi-weekly lunch and learn is limited to ten participants, with a minimum of six participants to start the class.
Sessions will include a video with group discussion and leadership building activities to incorporate from each lessons.
Time and Scheduled dates: 12:00 – 2:00 pm, Every other Monday on 8/13, 8/27, 9/10, 9/24
Meeting Location: 216 N. 2nd St. Suite 103, Bismarck, ND
Investment: $169 (Becoming a Person Of Influence book not included) Payment can be made at the first class.
To register or to bringing this training to your organization contact Dave Leingang at email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 701-527-7416