THIRD WAY TO KEEP THE POSITIVE PRINCIPLE GOING: Hold The Thought That Nothing Can Get You Down.
- Don’t be concerned about your ability to handle the big disasters; shore yourself up against the little irritations and frustrations.
- Always remember when frustrated that it isn’t all that bad—and that God loves YOU.
- Remember and never doubt it—with God’s help you can do incredible things.
- Never think down—always think up.
- Put problems into God’s hands and leave them there. He will take care of you and bring things out right.
~ Norman Vincent Peale, The Positive Principle Today (1976)