How are you developing the leaders in your organization? Are there areas that you know could be more productive, but the people don’t seem to be motivated. Maybe it isn’t the people but their leader. As John C. Maxwell states,
“Everything rises and falls on leadership.”
Effective leaders are able to motivate employees to increase their production.
Exploring Leadership Soulutions is a leadership training and development company that offers a variety of multi-phased leadership training programs.
- Everyone Communicates Few Connect
- Becoming a Person of Influence
- Put Your Dream To The Test
- How to Be a REAL Success
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
- Leadership Gold
- The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
- Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Learn
The Maxwell training can be designed to bring the same employees together for an hour or two weekly for up to six months. This leadership development process builds strong networks within your organization and participants not only learn about different leadership principles and practices but get to also observe and apply them.
- The Leader as a Linking Pin to Management
- Coaching, Counseling & Confronting.
- Making Performance Appraisal an On-going process.
- Using Positive Progressive Discipline.
- The Termination Process. (When all else fails)
- The Extraordinary Leader.
- Lawful, Legal & Effective Interviewing.
- Working With Difficult Employee Problems.
- Creating a Healthy Work Environment
- Crafting and Executing Strategy
New 4 Hour Course
We can help you design a leadership training program in which your key people can start on a development track that doesn’t end until you want it to. New material will consistently be added and if we don’t have a subject you’re interested in let us know and we either design or bring in subject matter experts.
Is your organization looking for a method to evaluate top employees? Exploring Leader Soulutions offers the John Maxwell Leadership Assessment Tool. This 360 degree assessment can be used to track your leader’s progress yearly as they progress through your custom designed leadership development program.
The Maxwell Leadership Assessment includes;
- Measurements on 64 leadership attributes.
- Unlimited number of raters.
- Feedback compiled into a full-color, easy-to-read report.
- The ability to see results on an overall basis as well as split out by rater type.
- Leadership attributes summary lists all items ranked from highest to lowest based on overall average score.
- Written comments provided by your raters listed in an unedited form.
- Option to have a one on one debrief/coaching session on the results.